Bringing to life in contemporary Paris the flee of an insurgent from the Paris Commune of 1871 during it's repression, this concept film mixes fleeing past and current struggles around a complementarity between sound and images. A film of ghosts, in short.
- Que du feu / Festival du film jeune de Lyon (Lyon, France)
- Festival Tremplin (Besançon, France)
- SWIFF festival (Waldwick, NJ, United States)
- Festival PHNMN Fréquence (Saint-Etienne, France)
- Lift-off first time filmmaker (London, United Kingdom)
- Best directing (Festival tremplin)
- Organizer's award (Que du feu / Festival du film jeune)
I studied in Paris at the Higher School of Cinematographic Studies, from which I graduated in 2016. Since then, I have worked on different projects as a camera assistant and director. My Red Notebooks is my first film.